The University of East Anglia is seeking to recruit two Lecturers in American Studies in any area of American studies, although a fit with our three key research areas (Race, Gender and Civil Liberties; Environment, Space and Place; and Popular and Avant Garde Cultures) would be an advantage as would an ability to teach creative writing.
You will have:
· A PhD (or equivalent qualification or experience) in a relevant subject area
· Proven experience of high quality undergraduate teaching relevant to the subject
· A strong profile of actual and planned publications, with the predominance of at least internationally excellent level, with the rest being at least at internationally recognised level.
· A track record of major impact work and/or major research capture.
· Experience of course construction and planning
This full time indefinite post is available from 1 September 2016.
Closing date: 12 noon on 24 February 2016.
The University is a Bronze Athena Swan Award holder, currently working towards Silver.