USSO is excited to announce our new Call for Editors to fill one vacant role on our editorial team! We are seeking a Co-Editor to replace outgoing Co-Editor Sarah Collier and to work with extant Co-Editor Robyn Shooter and the current editorial team at USSO.
Here is a brief survey of the role:
- Liaising with the fellow Co-Editor in the editing and commissioning of research articles for USSO
- Working alongside the full editorial team in ensuring the smooth operation of USSO on a daily basis
- Organising the shared Google Drive, including the creation of agendas ahead of monthly editorial meetings
- Working alongside Guest Editors for USSO Special Series, and typesetting / scheduling their articles for publication
- Managing USSO’s email communications, including any queries and / or requests
All editors at USSO operate on a voluntary basis.
Please click here to download the full application: Call for Editors Application Form 2023.
The deadline for applications is Monday 7th February 2023 (11.59pm GMT). Interviews will be conducted the following week.
Please send your completed application form and Academic CV to Robyn Shooter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “USSO Co-Editor Application”.